Ready to become a Carpenter apprentice?
Applications and documentation are due no later than December 31st, for Anchorage applicants and March 13th for Fairbanks applicants. Applications may be submitted via fax, email, mail, or be dropped off in person.
Requirements to apply:
- Submit a completed application
- Must be an Alaska resident for a minimum of 30 days
- Proof of residency must be provided
- Must be at least 18 years of age (or turn 18 by the time classes begin). Proof of age required
- Must submit copy of Alaska driver's license or ID card
- High school diploma or GED
- Copy of diploma/GED AND transcripts required
- Copy of DD214 (if military)
- Be drug free. Drug screening will be required of all selected candidates
- Applicants must be able to read, write, and speak the English language in order to comprehend instructions on the job and in related training classes, and to ensure personal and co-worker safety on the job.
- Must be physically capable of performing the essential functions of the occupation without endangering the health and safety of themselves and/or fellow workers.
What goes into a blog post? Helpful, industry-specific content that: 1) gives readers a useful takeaway, and 2) shows you’re an industry expert.
Use your company’s blog posts to opine on current industry topics, humanize your company, and show how your products and services can help people.